Monday, August 3, 2009

HMUA

Hair and make up artist (HMUA). I used to be naive when it came to make up. I only knew basic stuff like face powder, foundation, lipstick/lip gloss, cheek tint, and eyeliner. These are the make up you could see in my pouch. I didn't even know there was "trial make up". Honestly, even I wanted to be stingy in HMUA. I won't do that, that is the last thing I would do. I can still recall my graduation day. I went to this salon near my dorm and had my make up done for my graduation, OMG! Please don't ask me what happened because I won't tell you! lol. What I did after that horrible scenario was to go back immediately to my dorm and remove that stuff from my face. I was with my roommate that time so I knew that I was "right" that my face was not "right", lol. I put on new make up in my own way and my roommate said I did a better job than the make up artist in the salon. I won't tell you not to believe in recommendations from others or "rating", but I just want you to find out for yourself, if they can do a good job on your face and not because they did a good job from other people's face. Believe me you don't want the same experience I had from that HMUA. Have a trial make up first. You will lose only a few bucks. My gosh I would rather spend more money than to carry "that" face in my wedding album, wedding video, friendster and facebook, hehehe.

Ok, I will put some rates of HMUA:

VAL VILLARIN
P9,500 Bride plus 2pax and P15,000 Bride plus 6pax with retouch on the wedding day. Airbrush makeup P15,000 Bride (airbrush) plus 2pax (traditional makeup

RACHELLE BAILON- with airbrush and traditional make up. (I might get her for my entourage hmua cuz aside from she is that cheapest (500-750) per head , we were aquinted long time ago :-)
contact number: 0922-828-7381

JESY ALTO- P15,OOO bride and groom with free 2 heads - 09178005379

No comments: