Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
3-ok na ok
Main Photographer- (4) - Atty. Raymond Fortun
- Atty. RF, the coolest person on my wedding day! He made me , Eric and my guests comfortable with his camera. My guests loved his Free AVP. I already have the copy of the dvds after 2 days.
Back- up photographer- (4.5)- Richie Macapinlac
- I got him 2 days before my wedding, I was really suprised with his pictures, superrr niceeee, made by professional talaga. I was not impress kc with his sample pics online pro when i saw the raw pictures, quality talaga! And He is our favorite supplier. Well instead of giving him 5, for now 4.5 muna kc d pa gawa yung free photo album namen s kanya eh. hehehe.
check more pictures from him in my previous posts.
Videographer- Wedding Realitytv by Buddy Gancencia (4)
- Buddy and his team were really friendly. My guests loved his onsite too. Especially my balikbayan guests they were really amazed how they did the onsite video. Very professional pati sila, kc hindi pa ako nag papass ng songs na kailangan para s raw video namen, lage sila nag fofolllow up skin :-) . actually dapat 2 weeks after the wedding pwede na makuha video, so because of my laziness na mag pass ng songs, hindi ko pa nakukuha video namen, hehe .
onsite video : www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHOXRu1gBQ
Gown Designer- (4.5)- Joel Escober
- Gosh, I loveeee him to death, everyone loved my gown. So unique!!! I didnt give him 5 because i had stress during preparation with my gown, but it was all worth it. Joel is the nicesssst man you will ever meet , Thanks for being my Fairy godmother on my big day. My wedding day wont be complete without him.
Rachebeli Wines- (5) Chelo
- The supplier who didnt give me any stress, super friendly, warm and nice. She even gave me alot of freebies and discounts. I love the taste of the chocolates and the wines :-)
Barong Maker- (3.5) Mang Rey Casedo
- Also one of the suppliers na very accessible, isang tawag mo lang nandyan na agad. I had a problem with eric's barong. The first one he made was barong suit, hindi maganda result . Hindi ko alam kung san ang problem kay hubby dahil hindi bagay barong suit or sa measurement ni mang Rey. Siguro mejo nangangapa pa sila sa pag gawa ng barong suit, but with regular barong, he is the best! Almost all of my groomsmen wer from abroad, they didnt even have a chance to have a fitting. Pro nagkasya s kanila :-)
Flowers of the Bride, Ento, and Reception- Love in Bloom
Rate (during the wedding preparation)- (1) - I booked her in bridal fair, she gave me 10% discount. Then nung inaayos na namen ng coordinator ko wedding, she asked more payment at mali daw compute kc halos valentines day daw wedding ko. Nalito daw sya at madami nag iinquire s booth nya during bridal fair, well, d totoo yun dahil ako lang tao dun during na nag iinquire me s kanya. kaya nga ako nag pa quote s kanya kc alam ko valentines halos wedding ko, i even reminded her na baka mahal ang flowers, kaya nga ako nag pa quote eh. Then from 45th gusto nya gawin na 60th, super highblood talaga ako nun. Nakipag negotiate pa ko s kanya hanggang sinabi nya na stick sa 45th then wala ng discount na 10%, pumayag na ko kc malapit na wedding ko nun, no time to find other suppliers na, nangihinayang lang ako kc during the bridal fair dme flowershop dun na nag bibigay ng 10%discount.
Rate for the boquets (4)- we loved our boquets , so lovely and unique!
Rate for the reception flowers - (1)- ayaw ko ng mag comment ng mahaba, nahihigh blood lang ako! sa iba ok ang flowers ko, pro for me BIG NO! kc hindi yung pinag usapan namen ang sinunod nya, may pictures na pinakita sya so dapat may pinag babase-san na sya. ewan ko kung san nya kinuha ang idea ng flowers for my reception and tinipid nya flowers ko. HIndi lumutang ang flowers sa receptions kc natalo ng table cloth namen. At yung lamp ka color ng table cloth , so very dull talaga color. At yung lamp na napag usapan hindi yun ang color at design! grabeeee talaga! inis na naman ako! hmmmpz ! suggestion kunin nyo sya s flowers for ento pro sa reception BIG NO! sana kumuha na lang ako event stylist!
Lights and sensitivity- Drapes (3)
- affordable ang rate ng sensitity compare with other drapes suppliers, ok din naman result ng work nila :-)
Make- up Artist- (5)- Mayone Bakunawa
- My best supplier! Totally napaganda nya ako on my big day, na hide nya pimples ko, my friends didnt even notice my pimples even i already told them na panget skin ko, alot of my friends asked me who made my make up. I went to some popular make up artists to have a trial make up, pro si Mayone Bakunawa talaga ang nakita ko na magaling na magaling na magaling, hehehe.
Lights and Sounds- (3.5) - Rejekrew
- do i need to say more about them? ofcourse as expected , magaling si Elmer, aside from being one of the affordable suppliers, super bait pa ni Elmer at super galang. I love the lights in my Reception and sa sounds d ko na gaano napag tuunan ng pansin, super busy na ko. pro yung song ng grand entrance ko ok sya , i love the smoke/fog during our first dance too. :-)
Church- Sancturio de San Antonio (3.5)
-Very intimate and solemn amibiance. Mabait din si Ms. Susan , madami nga lang requirement s ang church na to :-)
Sunny Florist by Mang rey (3)
-Accredited Florist of SSA. I got the basic package, maganda na ang church so kahit hindi bongga flowers alam ko na madadala na ng church yun. When you inquired to my Rey, may sakit na sya na pag mamadaliin ka, sasabihin last daw na ng old price at tomorrow nag iincrease na sila. Actually alam ko na ganun ugali nya kahit nung bago pa lang tumawag sa kanya. I just rode his style at baka ituloy nga nya ang pag taas ng price, hehehe.
Yourevents by Hencel Barrio- coordinator (4)
- She was my best buddy during my wedding preparation. Sometimes my conflict schedule namen para mag meet pro d naman nya kasalanan, so more on fone call kme. Nag aabono din sya s ibang expenses pag may kailangan bilhin at hindi ko p ma transfer money s kanya. I will miss her cuz she's been a friend to me during my stressful days. :-)
Wedding Invitation- PRINTED MATTER- (5)
They were so accomodationg, promt and accessible (megamall branch). Everybody loved our wedding invitation, so unique and elegant. I thought before passport invitation wont give an impression of elegance, but i made a mistake kasi with the help of color gold stamping, naging formal talaga sya.
SJT strings- (3)
Instrumental songs, magaling sila. Yung guy singer, ok naman ang voice. kso d ko gaano na appreciate kc parang sobrang lakas nya kumanta, feeling ko nga nakasigaw na.
Photobooth- POOFPHOTOBOOTH (4)
- alot of accessories, unique guestbook, free bag tags... my guests really enjoyed this.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
HAIR AND MAKE UP ARTIST : MYSELF
PHOTOGRAPHER: RICHIE MACAPINLAC
I got richie macapinlac from w@w auction and he really rocks!!! actually on the day of our pre nuptial i booked him as our back up photographer too! actually these post proccessed pics were done infront of me, so he did it really quicky just for us, hehehe. If you see the raw pictures, gosh it is really amaziinnnnggggg! The perfect kind of shots that i really want! I told richie , he should just put his raw pics in the blog so he can attract more clients, well its on my opinion though because I am the type of person who is not really into post processing :-) . Wow im so excited to post my raw pics here!!! hehehe