Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CHURCH





Santuario de San Antonio - At first I didn't like the exterior of the church. It was too modern for my taste. The best Church I could only think of before that was the Manila Cathedral. I liked the spanish style of that church, but when I was about to book the church after I went to Shangri-la Makati it took me one hour to get there because of traffic. I couldn't imagine myself on my wedding day travelling far and experiencing that kind of traffic. It was a big NO NO for me! So when we were in the Manila Cathedral I stayed there for 5 minutes and made a big decision to book Santuario de San Antonio instead of Manila Cathedral. I think I didn't make a mistake in choosing this church. I fell in love with the interior of the church. I was quite hesitant to book the church because I didn't want to visit their office because from what I heard Ms. Susan (church coordinator) is a little terror? snob? lolz. waaaah! At that time I really didn't know what to do but I need to conquer my fear! lol. Then I met the popular Ms. Susan. Woah, I didn't experience any negative feedbacks from her. She was approachable and willing to give her smile to me. HALLELUHIAH!

No comments: